M.Sc., M.Ed., JRF & NET
Lecturer in Physical Science, Arafa Institute for Teacher Education
B.Ed DEGREE (SEMESTER PATTERN) MODEL EXAMINATION, APRIL -2014
Answer all questions
Each question carries 1 mark
1. Define Micro Teaching
2. Write any two specification under the objective ‘Application’
3. Develop a follow up activity on any one topic of physics or chemistry which can ensure social constructivism among your students.
4. What is Praxis?
5. Represent the structure of Naphthalene?
6. Distinguish between fact and concept with the help of an example.
7. Two resistors 1200, 600(ohm) are connected in series with 12V battery. Draw the circuit diagram and calculate the effective resistance of the circuit?
8. Write any two scientific hobbies.
Answer all questions. Each question carries 2 marks
9. Mention the contributions of Albert Einstein to science.
10. Write any four process skill in Science.
11. How will you explain the concept of valency to your students?
12. What do you meant by electrolysis?
13. Give the conceptual meaning of pedagogic analysis.
14. What is meant by CCE?
15. Write any two multiple choice test items for the topic ‘Surface Tension’
16. Represent the blackboard work for teaching the concept ‘Bohr Model of Atom’. (8x2=16)
Answer any four questions
Each question carries 4 marks
17. Give a brief over view of Revised Blooms taxonomy of Educational Objectives.
18. Write a micro lesson from Physics/Chemistry on the skill of probing questions.
19. Differentiate between curricular objectives and instructional objectives.
20. Provide the criteria for evaluation of a seminar.
21. What is Objective Based Instruction? How Objectives, learning experience and evaluation are interrelated.
22. Comment on the evaluation of non cognitive areas. How will you evaluate Interest, attitude and Skill of your students?
Answer any one question
The question carry 10 mark
23. Write a lesson plan (Constructivist Format) of 40 minutes for any topic in Physics or Chemistry at Secondary level.
24. Prepare an achievement test with proper steps and blueprint on a suitable topic selected from physics or chemistry at secondary level.
(Construct a maximum of 10 questions including 5-Objective type, 4-Short answer and 1-Essay type questions)