B.Ed. DEGREE (SEMESTER PATTERN) EXAMINATION
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
EDU. 103. TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATICS IN EDUCATION
Time: Two Hours Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer all questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
1. Define communication
2. What you mean by educational informatics ?
3. What you know about ViCTERS?
4. Give two examples for activity aids.
5. Define the concept of multimedia.
6. Expand the acronym HTML and mention its purpose.
7. Give two examples for search engines.
8. Define e‐leaning.
(8 X 1 = 8 marks)
Answer all questions.Each question carries 2 marks.
9. What is mean by communication cycle ?
10. Write any four merits of multisensory approach.
11. Differentiate CAI and CMI.
12. Write a short note on e-content authoring.
13. What is blog? How it is useful in learning?
14. Distinguish hardware and software approach.
15. Explain the terms, home page, bookmarking, web browser and web page.
16. What are the functions of EDUSAT?
(8 X 2 = 16 marks)
Answer any four questions. Each question carries 4 marks.
17. What are the barriers of communication?
18. Explain the scope of technology in classroom teaching.
19. Explain briefly about computer networks.
20. How will you create power point presentation?
21. What are the merits of e-mail? How will you create an e‐mail ID?
22. Explain the role of teacher in computer mediated learning
(4 X 4 = 16 marks)
Answer any one question. The question carries 10 marks.
23. Traditional learning process are replaced by e-learning today – substantiate your views
24. Briefly explain the major strategies for technology enabled teaching and leaning
(1 X 10 = 10 marks)